Application for Admission
You may submit your documents at any time to us; if you are student of last semester of Master or Bachelor program you can apply for further studies as well. We can also guide you about different scholarships and job opportunities. No matter which course of studies you choose (PhD, Master, Bachelor or Diploma), we need your complete application documents to be able to decide upon which program is good for you and providing you with quality academic supervision.
All required application documents have to be submitted in English.
Depending on your choice of courses we offer different types of programs and it’s on your financial background and funding. We have range of different courses with different fees structure like no tuition fees program or nominal fees at German Universities and there are different application documents and procedures are required (see the list of choices for funding):
1. Curriculum vitae with a recent passport photo
2. Two letters of recommendation from professors or supervisors
3. Copies of all relevant academic certificates obtained.
4. Those in the final semester of their Masters or Bachelor study are also eligible to apply. In this case you may submit your degree certificate later. However, we will still need transcripts of your study or at least a written proof of your grades during the course of the studies.
5. Certified proficiency in English TOEFL (550 points paper based; 213 computer based-; 79-80 iBT) or IELTS (band 6). In exceptional cases, we also accept other certificates of proficiency in English.
The preferred document type is PDF. However, RTF/Word, JPEG and ZIP documents are also accepted. Your files should not exceed 10 MB as a whole. When scanning your documents, choose a lower resolution to ensure a smaller file size. The receiving address
We would like to ask you to send your application documents (see above) either via e-mail or via regular mail.
Please note: The application and accompanying documents will remain with UEConsultants. Personal data will be stored in UEConsultants ´s database only to the extent necessary for the administration of applications. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed after one year.